Small Business Credit Cards From Bank Of America
- Earnings Structure
- American Express Blue Business Cash Card: Best For Startups
- Get A Lower Interest Rate And The Purchasing Power Your Business Demands
- Need A Costco Membership?
- Bank Of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® Credit Card
- Business Credit Scores Vs Personal Credit Scores
- Treasury Management
- Annual Fee:
Many of the rewards categories tend to be heavy-spend for small businesses, which means cash back rewards will stack up fast. And with American Express’s impressive list of airline transfer partners, it’s an especially great card if you’d like to redeem your rewards for travel. Compare credit cards from our partners, view offers and apply online for the card that is the best fit for you. For business owners who spend primarily in those categories, this is a great option.
- The Prime Line of Credit has a term of 1 year, but may be renewed annually, subject to credit approval.
- The United℠ Business Card has benefits when flying United that outweigh its annual fee and some significant additional perks including a $100 flight credit with qualifying purchases.
- Employee cards are free and also earn 2 miles per dollar on all spending.
- We will be integrating with Xero, FreeAgent, Quickbooks, and more to make it easier for your card transactions to automatically sync with your accounting software.
- That’s because the 1.5% earning rate can climb from 1.875% to 2.625% depending on your tier within the Preferred Rewards program.
- Get a $300 statement credit online bonus after you make at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening – with no annual fee and cash rewards don’t expire.
Travel in luxury.Enjoy United ClubSM membership and 2 free checked bags. Plus, earn rewards faster with 2x miles on United purchases and 1.5x miles on all other purchases. Earn 3 CashPoints per $1 spent on office supplies, and 1 CashPoint per $1 spent on all other purchases.2 Learn more about the Priority Rewards Program at fhbrewards.com.
Many business credit cards allow independent contractors like rideshare drivers, online sellers and freelancers to apply. The United Business card offers a plethora of travel benefits that will benefit business owners who prefer to fly United — all for a reasonable $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
Business credit cards may also report to business credit agencies and offer different rewards and benefits than personal credit cards. American Express automatically rewards you each billing cycle at a generous rate on the two categories you spend on from a selected list. Many cards offer quarterly or rotating bonus categories, but the American Express Business Gold Card does the work for you.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card: Best For Startups
You’ll also be expected to provide a personal guarantee that you’ll repay any debt. For a corporate card, the issuer examines only the business’s credit standing. The owners and operators don’t have to provide a personal guarantee. When you apply for a business credit card, the application will probably show up as an inquiry on your personal credit report, which can cost you a few points on your credit scores for a short time.
- If your credit history is thin or poor, bad credit business credit cards are available.
- Then use your AAdvantage® miles from your small business spending to start exploring the world.
- Credit cards can be a useful solution for easily tracking and managing business expenses.
- Brex Inc. provides the Brex Mastercard® Corporate Credit Card, which is issued by Emigrant Bank, Member FDIC or Fifth Third Bank, NA., Member FDIC. See the Brex Platform Agreement for details.
- We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility guidelines.
- We do not offer financial advice, advisory or brokerage services, nor do we recommend or advise individuals or to buy or sell particular stocks or securities.
This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site . This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. Please view our advertising policy page for more information. The credit card offers Business Credit Card that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. Please view our advertising policy pagefor more information. However, for corporate cards, it’s the business itself that is responsible.
Get A Lower Interest Rate And The Purchasing Power Your Business Demands
Credit cards can be a useful solution for easily tracking and managing business expenses. Our local business and ag bankers are here to help you find the card that meets your needs. Everything your business needs all in one card – rewards, a low intro and bonus offer.
Revenue is simply how much money you brought in from your business. Expenses are all the money you spent in to earn that money. This can be a broad category like retail, medical or professional services, or something more specific. If you’re stumped for the proper way to describe it, think about the service you provide.
Need A Costco Membership?
Respond to the credit card offer you received in the mail. This loan provides buying power for established businesses to purchase new or used vehicles or equipment at competitive rates with flexible terms.
Our experts have reviewed hundreds of options and compare their features and perks to identify the best small-business credit cards of 2022 available from our partners. If you do qualify for a business credit card, keep in mind that you should use the card only for business expenses. Business credit card issuers typically frown on cardholders using these cards to make purchases that should be left to their personal credit cards. Learn more with Credit Karma’s guide to business credit cards. Bank of America Business Advantage Customized Cash card offers the ability to maximize your ever-changing business expenses with up to 3% cash back. You can choose your top spending category every month to earn that 3% rate (on up to the first $50,000 spent in combined category and dining purchases per year), then 1% cash back.
Bank Of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® Credit Card
Business Visa® cardholders can easily redeem points online for merchandise, gift cards, cashback and more. Manage your points and redeem rewards at My Card Statement. 2We must receive your required minimum payment by the day after the due date listed on your monthly billing statement in order to avoid a late charge.
A Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Visa Credit Card offers your small business the advantage of Visa SavingsEdge®. From ordering business supplies to entertaining clients, it’s your key card to making more brilliant business decisions. Plus, the card features contactless technology, so you can make purchases quickly and securely with just a tap.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card comes with a $0 annual fee. So you don’t have to shell out money each year just to hold the card. Whether you have a structured company, LLC or partnership, or you operate without a formal or legal business structure, you’re still perfectly eligible to apply. Or, if you plan on paying your balance each month in full, then you might consider going for a card that has the biggest sign-up bonus and the most lucrative rewards. Free checked bag for themselves and up to four companions when flying American, as well as priority boarding. Best of all, the $99 annual fee is waived for the first 12 months.
- Is a good match for small-business operators who value Membership Rewards points but don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- After you spend $150,000 on your Card in a calendar year, you earn 1.5 miles per dollar (that’s an extra half mile per dollar) on eligible purchases the rest of the year.
- Earn 3 CashPoints per $1 spent on office supplies, and 1 CashPoint per $1 spent on all other purchases.2 Learn more about the Priority Rewards Program at fhbrewards.com.
- Everything your business needs all in one card – rewards, a low intro and bonus offer.
- To earn the 1,000 bonus points each billing cycle, your total company spend must be a minimum of $1,000 in qualifying purchases.
- Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most.
You can redeem directly for travel at 1.25 cents per point through Chase or transfer to over a dozen loyalty programs including United, Southwest and Hyatt. Earn $750 in rewards after spending $7,500 in eligible purchases within the first 120 days of opening your account. Bank Triple Cash Rewards is an attractive option with a generous welcome bonus and enhanced earnings in categories that align with many businesses’ spending. The extended introductory 0% APR period is icing on an already tasty cake. NerdWallet strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented without warranty.
Always remember that APRs are determined based on your creditworthiness, so the lowest interest rate presented in the terms and conditions might not be what you’re granted upon approval. With the many https://www.bookstime.com/ different types of credit cards available, picking one for a business can be a lengthy process. Prospective cardholders have multiple factors to take into consideration before landing on a best-pick.
The reviews and insights represented are editorial, but the order in which cards appear on the page may be influenced by compensation we may receive from our partners. Chris is a reporter at The Points Guy, where he covers the intersection of credit card rewards and travel. At TPG, he writes a broad array of stories ranging from in-depth features and reports to trending travel news as it relates to loyalty, card benefits and consumer behavior.
You’ll earn 4 Membership Rewards points per dollar in the top 2 spending categories each month (on the first $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year). The Amex Business Gold card is a solid choice for high-spending small businesses with the flexibility to earn 4 points per dollar in the two categories where you spend the most. The card is ideal for businesses who value simplicity above all. Read our full review of the American Express Business Gold Card. To make the most of your business card, you’ll want to find a card whose benefits and rewards line up well with your business needs.